With extensive experience creating festive illuminated installations in urban settings, the MK Illumination team is active in both Canada and internationally, with a network of 42 subsidiaries around the world.
MK Illumination Canada was entrusted to design and install winter-themed décor at several cities top cultural and tourist attractions, and major buildings., located in the city’s downtown core. Our illuminated installations have lit up cities such as Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto and Vancouver and Winnipeg to name but a few, over the past several years.
As a local business, we are especially proud of our growing presence in the Quebec and Canadian market.
The holiday period is the most active time of the year for the majority of businesses, so it is essential to offer a warm and inviting atmosphere to stimulate urban tourism. With this in mind, festive illuminations represent an excellent way for municipalities, shopping centres and commercial streets to attract more people during the holidays.
In general, installations in urban settings can stay in place for the entire winter. Our expert outdoor décor teams have the necessary experience and familiarity to navigate municipal regulations.
Here are several key points to keep in mind when planning a large outdoor project similar to those created by our team for a range of urban and commercial spaces:
- We own several overseas production plants, which means we deliver consistently high-quality products and enjoy quick access to raw materials required to create our décor designs.
- We successfully complete urban projects of all sizes on time and on budget.
- We are careful to maintain the physical site, urban furniture, buildings and infrastructure where we install our décor.
- We are familiar with issues related to security and vandalism, and harsh weather conditions caused by climate change.
- We are pros at seamlessly integrating our décor into high-traffic indoor and outdoor commercial and public spaces.
- We hold “ContractorCheck” certification, guaranteeing our installations are safe for users.
- We inspect all décor pieces after taking them down to ensure we maintain the quality of the material.
- We have a huge secure warehouse, which allows us to carry out repairs and ensure décor items are kept in optimal shape for as long as possible.
Apart from our team’s contribution, close collaboration between various stakeholders – business development corporations, city leaders and sector merchants – is critical to the success of such mandates. Coordination meetings are also excellent occasions to clarify each member’s role and responsibilities.
JOINING FORCES AND WORKING AS ONE TEAM, WE WILL CREATE DÉCORS THAT DAZZLE! CUSTOM-MADE ILLUMINATED CONCEPTS REPRESENT AN IDEAL WAY TO CREATE A FESTIVE MOOD THAT WILL DELIGHT PEOPLE WALKING ALONG THE STREETS AND VISITING THE SITES OF YOUR CITY.